Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!

• ˚❆˛•˚ * 。❉ ˚ ˚ ˛❈˛ • ❄
• ˚Happy★* 。 • ❇ ˚ ˛❉˛*
❅✧New Year!✲ 。* • ˚。 ❆
° ❉ ° ˛*˛❅ _Π_____*。*˚❈
˚ ˛❆˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛•˛• ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚❄

The year 2011 is behind us now. We've to just keep walking on with the up's and down's this year might bring! Have a blessed year. I hope this year is funner than last year's!

I thought I was supposed to sleep over at Palm Garden Hotel last night, but no rooms were available. No worries. I'm spending the rest of the night at Memet's now along with Bahrin and Acoi. Oh! Manchester United lost 3 - 2 against Blackburn last night - at home! Chelsea lost against Aston Villa at home too! What a way to start the new year, but not to worry. There are still more matches to come and I hope Chelsea goes back to their winning ways!

No comments: