Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Best Feeling Ever.

You know what? I just had the best dream this month! Guess who I dreamt of?

YANA SAMSUDIN!

I was walking about when suddenly I saw a couple of security guards surprisingly surrounding the area that I was walking in. I saw Yana! She was in tudong! In fact, that was probably the first time I've ever seen her wearing tudong! She looked scared and she seemed like she wanted to get away from the crowd. I approached her (not too close because there were security guards) and did the camera sign to her. She didn't want it at first, but I just couldn't let that chance slip away - so I convinced her. Not long after I did, she agreed anyway. She let me in through bodies of security guards and the most unbelievable thing is that I got SO CLOSE to her! I took out my phone (which was my old Nokia E66) and asked someone there to take photos of us. The unknown person who took the first photo of us couldn't snap for sh*t so I took it and decided to take the photos myself. WHAT I DIDN'T REALIZE IS THAT, MY CHEEK ------- TOUCHED HERS!! SHE DIDN'T MIND - AT ALL! IT WAS SURREAL!!! After that, a couple of flashing lights came in and... my dream was gone - just like that. :( That was the best feeling ever. I wish I had stayed in that dream a little big longer, or better - forever!


This isn't how she looked like! In my dream, she looked a lot better! She wore the tudong properly - like a true girl!

No comments: