Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Lenses.

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE RESULTS OF LAST NIGHT'S UNOFFICIAL MINI FUTSAL TOURNAMENT @ METEORA FUTSAL COURT, KG TUNGKU.

I played with only one lens on last night and it didn't feel as good as it used to be with two. It brought down my morale as a goalkeeper because I couldn't clearly see one side of my vision. But not to worry! My mom bought me a new pair of lenses - with black designs on it. I didn't ask my mom to buy a pair of lenses for me when I could buy it myself, but since she did, I might as well appreciate it and wear them from time to time! It says 'Kiss' on each bottle. I'm wearing it at the moment and it feels good to see clearly again (other than having my spectacles on, of course.) Maybe I should upload the picture for ya'll to see! 


I don't feel like myself. Lol

No comments: