Saturday, February 18, 2012

I Lack Happiness.

Something just doesn't feel right today. Something tells me that I am lacking one particular thing in my life - happiness. Of course, I am eternally grateful for all my friends who have been there for me and constantly lending their helping hands which are always provided.

Could it be because of the lack of money? I'm having a hard time with a small amount of money lately. It's like, you can't seem to purchase or play with anything without it.

Could it be the lack of proper entertainment at home? I miss having a PS3, I admit. Also, a strong wireless internet connection. If these two are available at home, I wouldn't be living life at home like this at the moment - bored.

Maybe, just because, I am feeling lonely and.. I need someone to be with. I am not desperate, that's for sure, but I don't know. The time has come for me to get up and find out.

No comments: