Sunday, November 01, 2009

Baby, why won't you believe me?

Afiq called us out for dinner tonight at Ahan Thai's Restaurant, Gadong. It was supposed to be at Cheezbox but Afiq told us to meet up at Ahan Thai's. Why not just.. eat there, right? Specifically, he only invited the brothers but Zul couldn't make it because he said he had no transport. Aiman was in Gadong as well but not with us. Besides, he said he was done with us. So since not all of us were there, instead Zai and Memet filled the seats. I ordered one large green apple juice and butter milk chicken. I was hungry because I missed breakfast and lunch! I only ate the sandwich my mom bought as I was leaving the house. Thank you Afiq for taking care of the bill!

Zai, sooner or later I know that you'll just be dreaming. Cheer up. I feel sorry for you, man.



Have it your way.

No comments: