Monday, November 16, 2009

GANT!

Hey. Soccer training today was really awesome! I get to learn new warm-ups from Harith Waie because I didn't come for the last training. I was proud of myself because I've never warmed up like this before and sweated so much since! It was really worth it! My legs felt as if they were going to cramp! So did my butt! :o But thanks anyways! Not all of us were there but we had fun playing between one team with another. Oh, we'll be playing tomorrow against the Form 5s and the next day with the Form 2s and 3s. I guess it's going to be a looong tiring week for us.



I'd also like to thank Jimbob for buying me a TURTLENECK jacket! The brand is Gant. I've always wanted a turtleneck! I love it!




I am going to celebrate this wonderful day by doing something that I feel passionate about.

No comments: