Saturday, November 28, 2009

We'll unravel the mystery.

Hello. I just got back from Omar's barbecue party. Well, turns out it was for his mom's birthday. Anyways, happy birthday to Omar's mom! :) Ashif and Yusree came later and they weren't in their Cobra uniforms! MAN! READ YOUR INBOX NEXT TIME, GUYS! == Oh. We became temporary choirs and sang the birthday song for his mom but we sucked and kinda.. blew it.

Omar has this swinging thing where you can sit on it and eat your whole swinging way through. Hahaha. It's new and it's awesome! I forgot to take a picture of it though. After that, we got bored so Yusree, Ashif and I went up to Omar's room and played video games. The other guys came up eventually. Not long after that, my driver arrived. Hahaha. I was going to sleepover at Omar's but I just remembered that tomorrow, my mom's holding a garage sale so yeah. I went on Skype with Jim earlier. :) It was nice seeing her again. HEHE! I still don't know where's the place going to held though. Check tomorrow's early update for more.

Amin's sleeping over and there's a fiesta going on around the neighborhood. Hell, it's ANNOYING! How am I going to sleep well tonight?

No comments: