Sunday, November 08, 2009

Chelsea vs. Manchester United. Who will win?


I'm over at Afiq's now. We're going to watch Chelsea who is going against Manchester United. All the best to both teams! May the best team win. OH! The game is starting!


It's the first half and the score is still zero all. Chelsea made a lot of attacks while Manchester United was trying hard to defend. The second half awaits..



I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

THE MATCH IS OVER! THE BLUE LIONS VAPORIZED THE RED DEVILS BY ONE POINT!
1 - 0



All thanks to John Terry's unexpected header! It was one hell of a breathtaking match! It might be Terry, it might be Anelka, either way, Chelsea are in front! The win puts Chelsea five points clear (count them!) at the top of the Premier League! Almost everyone in Facebook is bragging and complaining about Manchester United losing and saying that Chelsea had a lucky goal. 0:) HEHEHE! I dropped my phone while I was overjoying myself :(

"Liverpool 2-0 Man Utd,Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd & next,Arsenal 3-0 Man Utd,hahaha..Thanks to Chelsea for beating lousy & scumbag _l_ Man Utd..to Man Utd fans,I TOLD YOU SO not to mess up with Liverpool,see look what happened to you now,idiot..Don't blame refs,they just do their works & it's all Man Utd's fault for being so ...aggresive & wimping up like babies..SET SET!! PAP PAP!! shsstsstss"
-Geez.


WHOA!


Thank you Afiq for the orange juice, vanilla cupcakes and the L.A. Donuts :D



I better act quick before it's too late.

No comments: