Friday, November 06, 2009

Lazy Friday.

Hey. I just woke up from my.. nap? It has been a lazy Friday today. I woke up around 12 o'clock earlier. Thank God I woke up minutes before the Friday prayer. Afiq alone showed up at the mosque because the rest of his family went to Miri. We met an old buddy of ours, Azmiruddin also known by his nickname before, Sikoi. The last time I saw him, he was near The Mall's KFC entrance--sitting down with his other friend. It was nice meeting you again.

I basically spent the day listening to house music and eventually organizing them neatly in my iTunes. I downloaded 200 songs but only kept 101. I deleted the rest because they don't sound good. Well, most of them are just songs remixed and mixed like Lady GaGa's Poker Face and Paparazzi.

Oh, Fikri got his E90 after waiting for.. a year? He even got me installing Nokia PC Suite on my laptop. Thanks! He told me that he's very happy that he finally got his hands on the phone. He was supposed to receive the phone on Saturday but due to his dad's tight schedule this week, he got it today. We even played a few games of PES 2009.. THE UPDATED VERSION! Last night, me and Fathul were busying arranging the mainly used teams' rosters. Fikri said he was only closing his eyes.. which soon led him straight to dreamland. Haha. After hours of searching and arranging, we didn't even realize that it was already around 5 o'clock! Anyways, I'm hungry. I'm going to head out and see what's on the menu for tonight.

We have work tomorrow which is spraying Zai's cupboard. Zai, do we get paid by doing so tomorrow? :p And to Zul, let's hangout soon. We need to catch up on things. Cheers.

No comments: