Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Farewell.

I was supposed to go Gadong today but instead, I fell asleep. == I thought I could have much fun today. Well, I spoke too soon..

Afiq invited us to play pool tonight at Aren@. We played for an hour and it was really really fun but we only played 9-ball throughout the whole hour! I had cravings for KFC. (I know there's a KFC near the area I was at.) but Fikri had to meet his dad so we went to Gadong instead. Right now, I'm enjoying myself by eating cheesy wedges and soon, ZINGER! :) Fathul and Fikri are sleeping over now. WE'LL HAVE SO MUCH FUN!


OH! I almost forgot! Early yesterday after sending Fikri to school, I went to the airport with Amin and met up with Omar, Harith Waie and Ashif there. We were there to send our friend, Wafi Rosli off to perform the Haj. Ashif was sending his mom off to Hong Kong. Amalina and Bazlaa was there. Even, Fathul and eX. They were sending Ridha off to perform the Haj too. Man, I guess a lot of people are flying off, eh?

No comments: