Saturday, November 21, 2009

Goodbye.

School was fun fun fun! We threw a going-away party for our class teacher. She wept tears of joy. Qi Hao was pretending to cry and it made her cry even more! Hahaha. Don't worry, cikgu. We'll pass O' levels with flying colors! You have our words. Someone bought two cakes. I have no idea who but it was delicious! Saved the last piece for me and Amalina. Other than that, the ice lemon tea that I bought earlier this morning was finished! I didn't even get the chance to drink even one bit of it! :( I'll upload the pictures next time.

Anyway, Ashif, Waie Saifol and I set up our computer and played DotA using a local area connection. (HPIGO) Hehehe. Tayib also brought his iPhone boom-box and blasted LMFAO music out loud! It was THE bomb! I just wish school would allow such things. 0:)

No comments: