Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cobra FC brings home a glorious victory!

We had a match against SAS FC and a few guys from SOAS who showed up unexpectedly. I still can't believe we scored 11 friggin' goals and they just scored one! Ashif and I scored a hat-trick while others also made a brilliant effort to put 'em in the goal. Oh, I injured my palate because I clashed with Azizi while I was trying to head the ball away. Instead, I ended up getting headbutted from below and hit my lower jaw. I thought I lost a tooth or something. My skin got peeled inside, that's all. It wasn't bleeding because I sucked all the blood while playing. :) Don't worry. I'll be fine.

We'll be celebrating tomorrow in school. And we'll also make it a farewell party for our teacher, Mrs. Amelly because she's leaving Brunei soon. I don't know when though.

Untuk siapa, Shif? :p

This is just the start of something new. On Friday, we'll be going against Omar's brother's team. The police or some sort. :s


You're changing like the weather.

No comments: