Friday, November 13, 2009

Home sweet home.

I just got back from Gadong. I was hanging out with the guys. Well, I was alone at first. Zul dropped me off somewhere along the sidewalk in front of Coffeebean because the traffic was heavy and besides, he had to meet up with Qidha at Seri Qlap to catch a movie at 6 o'clock too! A tired day for Zul today, ain't it? He had to go back and forth because his dad had to go somewhere but forgot to inform him about it. De ja vu - All over again. While we were on the first journey back, Zul told me to check what has been banging in the bonnet of the car. I was on my way to check out what was the thing until he saw a cop car that was about to turn right into the simpang ahead. I quickly pretended I was finding some things on my seat. Hahaha. Yeah, Zul. It's in the blog alright. :)

Oh. I met Aiman at the Mall today. He was catching a movie with Mizah and the others. They were going to watch.. 2012? Awww. I want to watch it. :( But I have no one to watch with. Oh well. I guess I'll just hafta buy the DVD for my.. self-enjoyment at home alone. I even bumped into my old best friend, Haafizillah. He got his hair cut because he was forced to. Hahaha. Don't worry. It'll grow back eventually.

When Aiman was about to go in and I was left alone, I remembered that Fathul and Fikri were in Gadong too so I texted Fikri to know where was he. He said he was at Thye's Foodcourt--celebrating his friend's birthday. I walked my way there and met up with Fathul at Netcom Contessa with the rest of the guys. Ashif was there too! (Jeng, I told him already and will continue telling. Don't worry.) It was fun but I suddenly became moody. I don't know why. Well, home sweet home.



You don't have to do the things that will make me happy. As long as you're fine, I'm happy already.

No comments: