Friday, November 27, 2009

Everything is gooood.

So today I went to the Mall after Juma'at prayer to celebrate Amalina's birthday and Khairunnisa's advanced birthday at Swensens. I made friends with Ibnu. I didn't know he knows Maidi and Masyhadi. Seems like they were schoolmates in SMJA long ago. :p I ate so much sweet stuff until I got a stomachache. :( Boohoo. Note to self: Control yourself in eating sweet stuff. You'll never know when you can get diabetes. :o

We even played games. The first game was 'Arrange yourselves'. The rules are simple. We have to 'arrange ourselves' according to either our hair or our height or our shoulder length etc. Hahaha. It was fun! The next game was 'Pantomime'. OHHHH THIS WAS MY FAVORITE! We have to guess what were the birthday celebrants doing without using any words. I still can remember how Amal was acting about. :p Then, another game was played. It's called the 'Paper dance' or something, I can't recall. You know how it's done. Dance around the newspaper while the music is playing and when it stops, you and your partner must fit yourselves together on top of the newspaper. If you succeed, you'll have to fold the paper in half and it gets smaller as you paper dance your way through. The winner was Amalina and Azreen. Congrats! :p After that, us guys went to the new arcade and had a little karaoke for ourselves. It has been a long time since I went in the K-Box. HEHE.

I even saw Rawiza. She waved so I waved back. I wanted to approach her but somehow or someway, I got nervous. Amin said this was his first time seeing me getting all nervous. So yettthhh, I'm tired. I just got back from Gadong. I might go to sleep early tonight. :) Goodnight, readers.

Oh hey! Jimbob is back from KK! :D HEHEHE!

No comments: