Sunday, May 16, 2010

All that hard work really paid off!

We hit the road from Bedil around 8 o'clock. Fathul, Afiq and Fikri were with me. Too bad Zul couldn't make it because he had no ride. I'm sorry if you feel left out. We're going back to Sengkurong at 10 again tomorrow. Come join us.


It has been a very tiring night indeed! The new place is not so bad after all. It's bigger and the inside's spacious! This time, I have the room to myself while Malik and Hakiim shares one and so does Muizzah with my other little sisters. Good thing we had enough manpower or we couldn't have put the furnitures in place especially the long dining table. I thought the table wouldn't fit the entrance of the sliding doors into the dining room. The funny part was that Fathul and Fikri carried on the inside while the rest of us were squeezing, trying to get through the door. You should've seen the looks on their faces!

The house looks haunted with the furnitures gone. I haven't fully packed all my things in my room though. Maybe I'll start working on it in the morning later. At the end of the day, each of us was given $20 each as a payment for helping out. Thanks! Tomorrow awaits.. OH YEAH!

No comments: