Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Danson did it again.

I thought I was late for my 4x400 event earlier at Padang Kebajikan. Afiq insisted on picking me up from home and it looks like I came just in time! As the event was about to start, Tayib borrowed me his sponsored spike shoes and man, it felt so comfortable when running. There was no time for me to stretch. I thought I was going to cramp in the middle of the run but I just kept on running. Danson got first place, Cornwall in second and Macdougall in third. Hollis house was disqualified because Omar ran out of bounds because he got injured and fell on the field. Two medals so far; bronze for 800m and gold for 4x400m. Thank you to those who were being supportive!


I'm going out to Kiulap to eat out with Fikri, Fathul and Afiq at night later.

No comments: