Sunday, May 02, 2010

Cold cold cold.

Afiq performed at the Amphitheatre today. I'm guessing it was some kind of 'Brunei's Got Talent' thing. Sorry for not showing up, man. I really hope to see you performing live in the near future.




Anyway, we watched Ironman 2 at Seri Qlap with Zul and his family. Qidah was there too! To tell you the truth, it was incredibly awesome! This movie is worth the watch! Well, we didn't actually watch the whole movie because we slightly missed the introduction because we were asked to wait for Zul and Qidah. They arrived a bit late. I guess the rainy weather's to blame. No worries.

Behind the story:
Before Fathul, Fikri and I went to Kiulap all soaked and wet, we were at Gadong. Fathul wanted to buy new slippers because his slippers got 'stolen' while playing football last Thursday at SOASC while I wanted to buy my art equipments for tomorrow's examination. Wish me luck! (I hope you don't mind the extra information. 0:)) I even got Zul his PSN credit card. My driver dropped us off at The Mall and afterwards, we walked all the way to Kiulap. The rain was slowly getting heavy. Good thing Fikri spotted a pile of cardboard boxes laying behind this store. Each one of us ripped a piece for shelter and journeyed our way through. Close to the complex and we thought Zul's parents haven't arrived yet so Fathul decided to take shelter at the bus stand for awhile. I couldn't wait so I quickly ran over to the bus stand. Unfortunately, there were three dogs. Looking afraid, I stood there helplessly. Eventually, I took baby steps and walked back slowly. When the dogs barked, we ran away and just went straight to the complex. We dried ourselves under air-conditioners at the entrance. Luckily Zul's parents didn't know we were soaked and wet. :)

No comments: