Thursday, May 06, 2010

Liquid dreams.

Yesterday was a very tiring day. Around 3 o'clock, I went to play with eX! at Maktab Duli against CNS (Chocolate and Strawberry). Although we lost, everybody still had fun! Some were even laughing away. There were no referees so the offside goals were counted. I heard that the original scoreline was 3 - 2. The so-called scoreline was thought to be 7 - 2. I vote Aziz Hanafi the man of the match.


At night time, I ate at Tamu Selera. The food was really great! Cheap price, expensive taste. Woot! Let's go there again! Maybe after mid-year? Yeah. It should be swell! I didn't go straight home after that. Instead, Afiq wanted to cruise around. I tagged along. I wouldn't want to miss the fun! We went to Kampong Masin, then off to Kuala Lurah. Aiman was dancing around. It seemed like as if he was high on crack or something. It was getting late (Not really late for Afiq and Amin because they didn't have school) so Afiq decided to chill over at my place for an hour or so. Good thing I managed to wake up for school today or I would miss my art examinations! If you're wondering how it was; it was alright. I was lazy to color my drawing in so I just left it in black and white. Adding contrast and its tone too, of course. I hope I did well.

No comments: