Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Can you run all your life?

I hate stomach cramps in the morning especially during examinations. This isn't the first time. Half an hour through while I was doing my Malay 2 earlier, I had the feeling of going to the toilet to shit. I asked for a permission to go to the toilet at first and just as I entered the toilet, the feeling was gone! An hour later, I went straight away. Hahaha. I just hope this doesn't happen again tomorrow. Speaking of examinations, Malay 2 was alright but apparently, for Commerce - I kind of rushed it. I hope I did well.


I'm tired and upset. Why? Because.. my little brother hasn't been talking much with me lately. He seems afraid. I don't know of what but yeah. Every time I ask him a question or two, he replies with short answers only like, "Yeah", "No", "I don't know" etc. I want us all to be equal and not leaving one or two out.

No comments: