Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Was it a dream?

I revised Ugama (on Fiqeh only) for 3 hours last night and that was actually an achievement! I never thought that I'd spend THAT long to revise only one section. Nevertheless, Ugama 1 was okay. As for Maths 1 - Oh, don't get me started on this one. A few minutes after the exam had started, I slept. My mind was tangled up with numbers and my eyes were shutting. I've lost all hope in passing mathematics. I need to get extra help.

I got a call from this unknown yet pretty neat number. This 'guy's' voice sounded familiar but I couldn't recall who. His name was Hafiz Jaafar(sp?), an old friend from SAS who moved to SOAS. The first person who came to mind was my old pal, Haafizillah. I asked him to meet up somewhere and told him that I was in the canteen and he was at the Art room. Getting curious and curiouser, I told him to just meet me immediately in the canteen in 5 minutes. While waiting, Kirah walked by and she looked at me, eventually laughing away. I approached her and asked whether if it was her who called earlier. Guess what? IT WAS HER! IT WAS KIRAH! I can't believe she sounded like a guy! Very convincing, missy! Should I end the post by saying, "I just got punkedpranked?" Hahaha!



I'm not afraid to write your name in here. I just don't want to end up hurting the wrong person.

No comments: