Sunday, May 09, 2010

Fingers crossed.

I'd like to thank Zul for sharing his Uncharted 2: Among Thieves™ Siege Expansion Pack that he bought off the Playstation™ Store. He finished his download last night and mine the next morning. Now, we have unlocked all the achievement medals for multi-player online! :D


We didn't have anything to eat for lunch today but something came up. We went to, I don't know what's the place called, and had our lunch there instead. Oh, and the place had this flying fox thing, ATV rides, food and clothing stalls, Frisbee games etc. going on. Bahrin's mom also set up a stall there and the food was delicious! After that, we went inside this exhibition and checked out the "Go Green" arts and concepts. Thank you. I had fun!

I checked out my soon-to-be house in Kg Mata-Mata. I think it's the correct house because my mom said the house is connected, white and gray in color and it's somewhere further inside.

Spg 185-82-21, No 27 (I think)


Well, I can't wait. I'll be moving out hopefully by next week. Fingers crossed! Mid-year starts tomorrow and I don't know why I'm still blogging. All the best to those who are sitting for the examinations.

No comments: