Monday, May 17, 2010

Accomplished.

My exams today were English 2 and Commerce 1. Luckily I managed to finish English on time or I would've kissed my summary section goodbye. Commerce was all right, I guess. The questions were mostly about warehousing and trade. And you know what? I feel accomplished today because I had a short conversation with my best friend. Thank you! I'm glad things are slowly piecing back together after a long period of not speaking with each other.

Here I am laying on my bed listening to Owl City while time drags itself. I'm starting to like my new place although for the fact that I'm not living close my hombrès anymore. Are things going to change now that I've moved away?

I just got my air-conditioner installed and it is always good to be in a cold room. Only one thing to do left: The internet connection. Yeah, I tried plugging in the telephone line and tested the connection but to no avail. How am I going to play Uncharted 2 online?! D:

No comments: