Saturday, May 22, 2010

G.R.E.A.T.

Yesterday's plan was unsure of. We hadn't picked a place to chill yet. In the end, at night around 7, we went to Flavours. Zul and I made friends with Asniza's friend, Liyana Indallah. She's a good person. Friendly too. And she drives a Mercedez! Not too shabby for a girl like her. It was nice knowing you. Around 9 o'clock, I had no ride home but luckily Afiq texted me up. I needed a ride home. He insisted. Thanks! Wouldn't have gotten home if it wasn't for you. Though Fathul was the second choice but his gas had to be paid. I hadn't enough money with me.

The most shocking thing happened to me today. I missed my Ugama 2 exams because no one woke me up for school. My mom thought we have already finished our mid-year examinations just because my siblings have finished theirs. I know I should've wake up by myself but I admit that I am a heavy sleeper and don't wake up so easily. So I just sat for MIB just now. It was alright but I'm still not happy about missing my Ugama 2 paper. I thought I'd end the examinations just like everybody else but no. Now I have to resit for it on Monday. Sigh.

Happy 17th Birthday, Zaiemah!
Best wishes and love from me. You be good, okay? Enjoy your birthday, big girl!



& Thanks for finding my wallet, Fikri!

No comments: