Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hanging by a thread.

Today is probably one of the best days in my entire life. Muhyi called us over to his house in Kg Luagan Dudok, Tutong. Syazana and her friends were there too! Azrin told me that she couldn't make it because she had no transport - he was mistaken.

The room was a little bit dark but not until I laid my eyes on an angel who suddenly brightened up the room. In a way of saying this, I think that she looked wonderful. The food was great! Muhyi's sister cooked seafood carbonara. It was delicious. Some of the guys even went for another round!

I was sitting quietly, hoping for something to happen between me and Syazana. The so-called "cupid", Tayib, said that I wanted to take pictures with her. I could see that her friends were whispering among each other, looking at our side strangely. I felt shy. I have no idea why I get so shy whenever I am around Syazana. Eventually, we both got up and agreed to take pictures. The first shot was awkward. She didn't like the picture so therefore, she deleted it. We then took two other shots - us standing up and another of us sitting down. She went home not long after that. It was nice seeing you!

After they went home, Muhyi mentioned that he has a guitar. I thought to myself, "Why didn't he take it out in the first place when Syazana was still there?"

It would've added much more awkward romantic moments, won't it? Hehehe. We went up to his room and started jamming to our very own composed songs, 'Cinta Bagai Bintang' and 'Pandangan Pertama'. Not long in the night, Muhyi called us down to favour the guests downstairs with a little entertainment of our own. We, Aisle Of Before, introduced ourselves and played 'Pandangan Pertama' first. They liked it! - but not as much as our next song 'Cinta Bagai Bintang'. Muhyi's dad wanted to listen to the first song so we gave it another shot. He praised us young lads for composing such a nice song. He was even tapping his foot to the rhythm! After the gig, we were so proud of ourselves that we performed without hesitation. We consider this as our first ever practical gig. Thanks to all who were with me today. I hope you enjoyed your day as much as I did!

No comments: