Wednesday, September 08, 2010

In my dreams.

You were there. I didn't think I would see you in my dreams - again. Is it a sign or just a commotion? It feels creepy yet great to see you. A perfect resemblance - it's like I wasn't in any dream at all. Even your voice soothes through my ears completely and that, apparently, puts a smile on my face. Am I crazy? I don't know. Maybe I'm just being too self-conscious. I always keep on dreaming. I always feel like I'm getting closer ... but where is it taking me? - Where are YOU taking me? I try to carry on and manage myself through the days to search for the signs. Please show 'em to me clearly so that I can find my way around to you without any hesitation. I bid you farewell today and hope to meet you soon again. In my dreams, maybe?

No comments: