Saturday, September 18, 2010

I ask myself.

Oh, sleepless nights. When will I be able to start sleeping early? I blame myself for staying up late last month during puasa. I don't know what it would be like when school reopens in two days. Sigh. Examinations are around the corner. My English oral is in a week (or so). I'd best make preparations before it's too late!

Yesterday, I visited Haji Sahrul's open house. I was supposed to go there after Juma'at prayer but my driver was busy because my mom asked him to send some things to somewhere - I don't know. I went there around 4 instead. I stayed there long - played games and fooled around with the guys. Tayib was in his pinoy attire (as said on his Twitter) while the others were in their usual. Surprisingly, Noorsofiana was there but I didn't see her. I didn't quite recognize her sister too until she told me. Well, I'm sorry for not saying hello. Around the night, we decided to go to another house and so we left and headed to Hasyimah's. I didn't eat much. She also let out this lazy white cat. It's so furry that I didn't think it was real! After that, we went to Hamdi's. We were planning to visit Faiz Majid but he wasn't home. Since there were no other open houses to go to, we had no choice but to call it a night. Thanks, guys! I had a great time!

I have a futsal match against the ex-SAS players tomorrow from 5 to 7. I hope I can manage and arrange my schedule well. Zul, Badj and Adli Syafiq are having their open houses tomorrow. I await for 'em. Good night, readers.

No comments: