Thursday, November 18, 2010

It ends today.

yibroux
Today, 18th November at 3.01, Life begins.

You betcha!

Exams are over and done with! Everyone was smiling and making weird noises as we left the examination hall. To the pure science students; Good luck on your last Biology paper tomorrow! Ahh. I feel good. I feel free. Mom picked me up from school an hour late, but it's okay. Turns out that tomorrow we'll be playing with Dragon FC (a junior team in SAS), not against. Well, we'll see about it. Graduation day is on November 24th. I wonder what song(s) we'll be singing - and I hope AiOB performs on that very day too! I even received two cool blue picks from Muhyi. Thanks, man!


I realize that I've been talking a lot with my Mom today - even to spend a short time like taking out the trash which we did a few minutes ago. Although I got lectured on the way back from school about her past life studies and all, I feel really good. We even went to the convenient store before we got home. I love my mother no matter what.

No comments: