Friday, November 05, 2010

Paper 2's over and done with!

I studied for Geography for a few hours since I got back from Waie Saiful's. Unfortunately, the parts I memorize didn't exactly come out as I expected it would. It was a hard paper for me. Now I am going to rely on my Geography P1 which is on this upcoming Monday. After that, we went out to lunch at Aminah Arif Restaurant, Kiulap. Three tables full of the amigos - it was like a one big happy family! It was yummy but I had my wallet empty cleaned. No money; nada! It was for the bill anyway. We were $20 short so I chipped in all my remaining one dollar bills and now - I'm broke.


We had our Juma'at prayer at Masjid Jame' Asri. From the restaurant, Azrin, Amin and I walked to the mosque all by ourselves. It was drizzling at first but thank goodness we made it in time because it started to rain heavily. I prayed for an easy paper and I got it! We had our C. Science P2 at 2:30 PM. It was easy, to say the least, but I kind of forgot some of the questions! Well, now to rely on my C. Science P1 as well! It's safe to say that all of the Paper 2's are over and done with!

No comments: