Tuesday, December 13, 2011

CHE 2 - 1 MC

I couldn't believe what I saw when I checked Twitter this morning! I was thinking that Chelsea might have lost to Manchester City, but ---- I was wrong. Not until I saw 'on the winning of a big three points' by Chelsea FC's Official Twitter! It was shocking, really. Yet it gave a great relief to have defeated Manchester City with the scoreline of 2 - 1 who hasn't been defeated by any teams in the BPL. In fact, we inflicted their first BPL defeat this season! My goodness...

AVB: 'We had a bad run of results and we needed a change which we did in two big games. The players deserve credit.'

You're right, AVB. We did have a bad run, but your words of encouragement and never-ending support helped us pull through this! You didn't give up - not once. I hope it's not too early to thank you because you deserve it, good sir. Enjoy your life as a Chelsea manager and I hope you can continue your winning ways!

Ahh. It could've been a heart-pounding match to watch! I even asked Fikri to wake me up at 4, but once he did, I was so tired that I went back to sleep. I want to see how Balotelli scored just in 2 minutes in the game. I want to see how Raul Meireles scored. And I definitely want to see how Frank Lampard confidently took his penalty which wasn't saved by England's #1 Joe Hart. Well done, Blues!!! KTBFFH


(One thing to do if I want to see those mentioned above: YOUTUBE!)

No comments: