Monday, April 14, 2008

A band from Kuala Belait.

I've been in Friendster for quite a while, hmmm same old stuff everyday. New comments, New Friend Requests etc. Friendster is getting boooorrriiingggg! :s Anyways, I was checking my Anti-Poklens group, there was this one profile '_RP.. something' was the name and something caught my eye. He joined the group named 'Anti Krextion'. Thinking to myself, Zul ever told me about that band which wrote a song called 'Gula-Gula Getah'. HAHA! lame,yeah I know. I'm now downloading the song :) The drums are quite good though. HAHAHA! I mean like.. who the hell names their band 'Krextion' and their song 'Chewing Gum'? A funny name for a band AND a song. Speaking of band, my 1st band(Un-Tuned) is going to release a single called 'Alone'. It consists of the songs, 'Give me some space', 'Alone' and 'Over for us' :) And once the single is out ; buy it! :D haha kidding. OR we can give it to you for free. Just leave a comment in our Un-Tuned Friendster profile.

Give me tomorrow for today :)

No comments: