Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's better than I ever knew.

After all the tragedy which happened earlier, I decided to relief my stress by going out with the ninjas. Afiq & Zul. Yeah man, who was the chauffeur? The man of the day, Afiq 'Huhu' Taufiq :D hahaha! Afiq picked me up around 2, plus he was crying.

When we reached at Zul's, both me and Afiq messaged him. We thought he was asleep or something, turns out he was taking his time dressing up. Off we went cruisin' around. Our first destination was at Pertama Jaya. I kinda forgot about what happened there though.

The next location was 'Nasi Katok Mama 24 JAM'. A long name, I know. I offered Afiq one nasi katok and Zul a 'Bebsi' drink. If you guys are wondering what is Bebsi, it is the jawi spelling for Pepsi. I realised that every time we chill, a dumpster truck must pass by collecting the garbage. We were forced to raise our hands up and knees on the ground. Grrr.. friggin' dump truck.

And then, we went to this 24hr shop around the corner and bought cigarettes. From there, we chilled at this place.. I don't know what is it called.. PTE Hall or something.. Somewhere around Perpindahan Lambak Kanan. Again, we saw the dump truck. We had to do the same thing.. AGAIN!

The last and the final location was Mamih, Sg Tilong. HAHA! There we played a little game called 'Truth or Dare'. We didn't do any on Dare but most on Truth. HAHA! Remember, what stays between us, stays between us. It was 3.30 and we had to roll back home. Turns out tonight was an awesome night! We should do that again sometime meaaannn :D Fantastic!

No comments: