Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Piss off! :)

Fathul.. wow, his name came first! :) haha. Fathul and Daus decided to bring me out today and celebrate my birthday. Guess where we went? Nada lain, The Mall. I got no ride and neither did Fathul. You know what did we do? :)

As a birthday event, Fathul used his Mom's Mitsubishi without permission. He said that he'll reach my place in a jiffy. By the time he came, I was showering. He said it's '2 Fast 2 Furious'. He told me to hurry up, so I had to put on my clothes and wear my shoes in the car. What about Daus? Well, we picked him up from school because he had this extra class to attend. Daus said that he needs permission from his teacher to dismiss early, so Fathul went up like a poser and pretend to be his brother. After picking up Daus, we went back to Fathul's place. We chilled there for a moment and decided to take a bus to Bandar and meet up with Fikri. That was the first time I traveled by bus, so as Fathul but from his place to Bandar. (Bus No.37)

When we reached Bandar, we went to SOAS and had planned to meet up with Fikri. Daus messaged him to wait at 52. haha! Which means 'Nick's Ferrari' place, the flat behind St.Andrew's but we were HOPING to meet him halfway and straight away go to Gadong. But noooo.. he reached Bandar already ; by boat. That piece of shit wasted our time! Then Fikri told us to wait at Lapau. From there, he showed off his school shoes, 1888 Montana or something he said. You know those old-school gentlemen shoes. Hmmm.. We traveled to Gadong by bus again. (Bus No.22)

Both Daus and Fikri got in a pissed off mood. Luckily, we didn't got involved in the situation.
This is how the story goes..

The first person who got pissed was Fikri because he was complaining about his 'ugly' shirt and the cap that Fathul borrowed from me. He said it was because his hair got cut by the school's discipline teacher. His hair was all right but he kept on complaining! And the second person was Daus. You see, Daus was playing the basketball game in the arcade. Out of no where, Fathul aimed and threw his bag right at his head. He looked at me as if I was the one who did it. He got pissed and was going to throw the ball at Fathul but he got fed up and walked away. Who continued playing his game? We did. I tried talking to Daus but he was silent. IT WAS ALL FATHUL'S FAULT! :D

I thought this day was going to be messed up but no. Fathul apologized to both of them and he treated us with a sparkling red grape drink. We then celebrated my birthday behind Centrepoint, somewhere around the parking lot. I know it wasn't a suitable place to do it, but oh well. Before I wanted to pull out the cork, they sang me a birthday song. Thank you guys :) We drank till we wanted some more. After that, we went to Jaya Hypermart to buy another one. This time, the 2nd time we celebrated was in front of Studyzone. We sat there like hobos, no money no home. HAHA! I think that's the end of the story.

I miss you so much, Hafizah.


No comments: