Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Finally, in the end we DID got busted.

I got busted tonight by the motherfucker. Around 11, I went out for a smoke while waiting for Afiq to come with his Marlboro Lights. I finished one cigarette and eventually he came. We sat down at the typical place we used to during the other nights.

Out of nowhere, the motherfucker came and stood in between his 'precious' cars like he was waiting for someone too. Our cigarettes were still on our hands, staring at him as if like nothing happened. He approached us and raised his voice. He began shouting like an idiot in the middle of the night. He kicked the coffee table which was in front of me and the things on it fell, especially Afiq's handphone. He asked Afiq who was his father. Luckily he didn't say a single word and if he did, maybe we'll both end up having our heads chopped off.

He wasn't supposed to lay a finger on me, but apparently he did. When Afiq took off, he clenched on my hair and threw me forward. The cigarette was still on my hand though. I can't do anything but to listen to his tired-ass shouting. He then choked me while saying what do I want to be when I grow up. I erased the cigarette and walked back to get the other cigarettes. He stared at me as I was heading towards the back gate to throw away the cigarettes. Suddenly, he grab hold of my shirt and pulled me backwards. He asked me where I was going. To throw away the cigarettes I said.

He shouted "NO!" while pushing me inside to give the cigarettes to my mother. I then went up in a disappointed manner. I passed the cigarettes to my mother and he went up angrily. He kept on scolding and scolding me until I got pissed and stared at him. My sister, Muizzah started crying. So as my mother.

He said,"Why are you looking at me with that fighting-look face? You want to do it, let's do it tonight!" I looked away and ignored all the bullshits that he said. My mother told him to stop over and over again but he still didn't listened. He then pushed my face and my sister screamed, raising her voice. And guess what? He shouted at my sister and told her to shut up.

I then went in my room in tears. Cried so heavily that I could barely breathe. My mother was kindly sorrow evoked by the suffering, she too was in tears.
My other brothers and sisters commiserated with me over the madness.

I prayed to Allah to calm me and the others down. I told my mother that I'm going to runaway but I'm not sure when. I don't want to stay in this place which is conquered by that fucking baboon. No need to worry, the battle is over but the war has just begun. I will get my revenge soon, step-fucking-father!

No comments: