Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tiring day.

Finally, today me & Zul went to St.Andrew's last day for the funfair. Gudu picked us up by the way. And there's a morale to this story.. 'THERE'S NO SYMPATHY..' :D What song is that? I can't tell you. When we reached school, there's not much to do but the walk around greeting people and stuff. An awesome drum competition was held. There was this guy whom I battled with last 2 days. He played by using the double-pedal thing, he is good. We were supposed to perform today but unfortunately none of us were in the mood to do so.

Had a little chat with Brian though. He said that his band mates,'Plan The Exit', were coming. You fellas should check them out in Purevolume. It was one hell of a show! I only get to see them playing their latest hits,'Saturday Night'. Their singer was a white guy named Dave and the other guy.. I don't know :s We eventually got bored and there was nothing left to do.

OH YEAH! A hip-hop dancing was announced between 'The Shuflers' and the others. Apparently, none of them won. It was a tied score. There were lots of troubles happening between them, taunting and clashes. Plus, Syuhaidah was dancing too. I don't know, some back-up dance or some sort. Okay, back to square one..

We then got bored and nothing left to do. Fathul decided to go to Gadong. I thought to myself, how the hell are we gonna go to Gadong? He said we're gonna be using bus :) So yeah, we did. We took a short-cut to Bandar by going to 'The Kampong Ayer way'.

While we were in Kampong Ayer, Fathul told us that he ever fell in the filthy water and cried. HAHA! During the journey, I felt like I was in a strange place, surrounded by strangers. We then reached the Omar Ali Mosque and straight to Bandar. Man, the bus-stop were crawling with nasty and mean Indonesians. It smelled awful though. We then used the number 01 bus, I think. The wheels on the bus go round and round(8).

I got nothing much to say about Gadong cause all we did was sitting down and washing our eyes. If ya know what I mean, nigga ;)

Don't kaciau-kaciau me wah. - Nicholaus.

I ALMOST FORGOT, MEMET WAS THERE TOO! :D
Even the 'girl' was there.

No comments: