Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The laughing machines of mine.

Today is well.. let's say it has been an exciting day for me to be chillin' with Zul and Memet. Both of them are like my laughing machines! Seriously, once you get in touch with them, they will laugh your friggin' pants off!

Anyways, I took off from home around 2 to send Malik to school. He's got this football match with the guys and the 11th graders. You guys tell me what's the score tomorrow alright? If you won, congratulations and if you lost, well try harder again next time. From there, I went to pick up Zul and Memet.

When we arrived at the mall, our first destination was the arcade. Nada lain tu, kalau selalu ke mall mesti ke arcade == And the first game we played was Tekken: DR. Zul lost to Memet by using King against Zul's Asuka. I know Zul, Asuka forever baby! :) I lost against Memet as well. I chose Jack-5, I mean.. come on, he was cheating! :p He was using grapples. Grapples are for sissies, you people know that. After that, we went to Thye's Foodcourt to fill our stomachs. :) During our meal, I felt awfully different all of a sudden. Like.. all my thoughts were negative straight up! Memet asked me what is wrong. I just shook my head 0.0 (To tell you, I miss baby so much that I could give her a warm hug right now and kiss her goodnight but.. ) :/

Memet told us that he was going home at 5.30. Me and Zul decided to follow him back home. We went back to the arcade again cause' Memet wanted to play DDR. Before he did, I played the Drummania whatever the name is. HAHA! They told me to play in Normal mode. I played the song called 'Liar! Liar!'. At first, I thought it was easy and when if I were to hit the pads, it'll be a piece of cake. Unfortunately, I failed the song :( Not even 1 minute. So I just stood up as if nothing happened. Sekali Memet main DDR, ia handal macam veravisly. hahaa (Macam bahi~)

We went back to Memet's place and accidentally slept. I don't know for how long :s Maybe they do. The same thing occurred in Memet's room. Laid on the bed, thinking. I don't know, random stuffs. It includes Fizah though. Entah eh :/ When will I start to think straight?


I love you, Fizah






No comments: