Sunday, April 06, 2008

Not my night.

Tonight, to tell you is a sad night for me.I ended up shedding tears because I felt different about Fizah. My heartbeat stumbles and my backbone crumbles as I was thinking of her. I mean, she replies my messages like she wasn't interested anymore :/ However, I watched a movie around 7 just now with Zul, Memet, Memet's parents along with Abang Maidi and his friends.

Three Kingdoms


The movie was awesome. I'd give the movie a two-thumbs up! The story was actually similar to the old history of the dynasty theories. It consists of Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Liu Bei, Cao Cao, Guan Ping and Zilong. I don't know much about the history of this Zilong guy because he wasnot included in the Dynasty Warriors game,or maybe he was. Anyways, the battle fought between The Liu's Forces and The Cao's Forces was heroic. Hundreds of warriors died in this scene. I mean,Zilong's fighting skills were invincible man but unfortunately he got hit on the head with a big metal club. And I just noticed that the actor playing Zilong was Andy Lau ; a Chinese singer.

andy lau


Oh well. After the movies, tears were in my eyes but I was trying to prevent it from streaming. I said to Zul,'I don't want to break-up with her. I love your sister so much,that's why.' He said that all I have to do is have patience.

I took pictures of Zul, Memet and WALL-E with his crush, Eve. Pictures to be upload soon. I hope everything goes out perfectly fine. AND EVE IS ZUL'S :D

TO THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED IT, YOU SHOULD! :D

No comments: