Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Draft. Any ideas, boss?

When I feel all alone, pretending to be fine.
So I'm waiting for you to speak your mind.
I've been picturing you, everyday and night.
Wanting you here by my side.

I hear a wonderful voice, which stopped halfway.
But the song continuously plays.
I sense that we were meant to be together.
Forever till the end of time.

As we lay down on the open space,
Gazing at the beautiful stars.
Why won't you lean your head next to mine,
So that you'll make me feel alive.
Your laugh is sweet, like when ours meet.
Come let's runaway together, forever and ever.
Until people won't recognize.

Don't you worry about me, I swear I'll be just fine.
This is my last goodbye, so don't even try.
Cause I'll come back for you next time.


Zul,any ideas? :) I tried my best.

No comments: