Monday, April 07, 2008

A lovely day! NOT.

When I wake up in the morning,love. The sunlight hurts my eyes. And something without warning,love. Bears heavy on my mind. -Bill Withers. I didn't came to school today because last night I slept at around 4. Do you know what I did? HAHA. Playing Trickster from level 1 until level 18 and watched the movie, 'School for Scoundrels' at the same time. Never mind that :)

School for Scoundrels


school of scoundrels
Dr.P teaching on how to act during 'Dating'.


Anyways, woke up around 1.30. When I checked the time in my phone, I eventually stood up,thought to myself that I had miss school. Heh~ To tell you the truth, I'm a HEAVY sleeper. Waking me up is a big problem. There was this one time, I had a sleepover with some of my friends. The next morning, my friend Fikri, tried to wake me up. He shook me over and over again, then I kicked him and went back to sleep.

Ookay. I remembered that today my friend held a football practice at Padang Pusar Ulak. I came around 4.30. My mum asked Gudu to send me to school just now :D Who is Gudu? He's just my uncle's driver ; an awesome one. He's Indian by the way. And if you get to hang out with him, he'll rock your world! I don't have much to say about the football practice because what I did most was standing in one place and looking at Waie's free-kicks.

I cut my hair today. My mum says it's nice but for me.. NOOOOO. When I reached home, mum says who volunteers to wash her car, she'll give $5 :D HAHA! COUNT ME IN!

No comments: