Sunday, April 20, 2008

The gathering.

Tonight, we had ourselves a band gathering in Mamih, Sg Hanching. Our purpose was to watch soccer between Manchester United and Blackburn Rovers. The last scorer was I saw was Blackburn. Well I hope they win :) Manchester United mikin inda handal ah.

We chilled at Mamih for like 30 minutes. I watched Lewis(Moonlight Diary's vocalist) playing his O2JAM. HE IS GOOD! I can't believe my own eyes watching him play. I started practicing on how to play it and once I did ; it got me addicted! Damn you, Lewis :D hahaha. Eventually, we got bored and Lewis decided to bring us back to his place and discuss about the band.

When we reached his place, I saw many different kinds of body parts for cars surrounding his house. Bumpers, Side skirts etc. His dad owns it all and Lewis is the assistant manager. Inside his place, he turned on some music and karaoke. He sang some chinese songs by Gary. He sings very well that he should join Malaysian Idol :D Agree? But one thing is that he couldn't sing the high-pitched part. Keep on practicing on the vocals there Lewis ;) We talked about business in Brunei, 24hrs Restaurants, Ghosts, his past life etc. It was fascinating! Oh and there is this song. sung by Gary. It's called 'Superwoman'.
'You Fought Your Way Through The Rush Hour ,Try To Make It Home Just For Me' were part of the lyrics. Ain't it sweet? I don't understand the whole song though but it's about a woman who used to be a superwoman 0.0 okay not. haha. He even sang a demo and wants us to figure a beat for it. We chilled there for about 2 hours and then he sent us home. HAHA! That's it.


P/S: I forgot to pee at his place and suffered all the way back home. Shhh :D



No comments: