Sunday, April 20, 2008

Joking all the way.

Around 3, we went to RIPAS Hospital to visit their angah because he suffered from a heart attack,that's what Zul said. While in the ward, Fadhli came up to me and told me a me a lame joke. He said,'banyak banyak daun, daun apa yang inda dapat di pigang?' I don't know. He said,'Daun touch'. HAHA! As in don't touch. Man, he's good in LAME jokes but they're actually funny ; for us. And then there were Zul's jokes. He said,'Ismail went to the beach and there he found a treasure and a fish. Which one will he take? Give up? He'll take the fish.' I asked why and he said Ismail is a cat. WFT hahaha! One joke that cracked us up was Fadhli's. He said,'Banyak banyak ikan, ikan apa yang jahat' We didn't know, hahaha do you know what he said? 'IKAN IBLIS!' 0.0 We both stopped for a moment and then Zul said,'Umm.. isn't it suppose to be Ikan Bilis(Anchovy)? HAHAHAHA! Even his dad laughed.

There are many more, if you want to know more ask me :) Most of them are Malay though.


After that, we went to Teguh Raya cause baby wanted to buy some DVDs :) The way she walks is pretty cute! Macam penguin :D I love you baby. We went home after that and watched Supernatural. I didn't watched the whole episode but managed to watch some part. HAHA! Abang Himi kata Fizah ada 2 boyfriends. 1 of them is me and the other one is the guy from Supernatural, Dean which is acted by Jensen Ackles. Abang Himi tau ni, muanya macam siapa :D HAHA!

I'm starting to miss her

No comments: