Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Counter-Strike: Source Machinima Series. (Y)

DONKERS! I've been up all night watching these awesome videos presented by Smooth Few Films in YouTube. It's called 'The Leet World'. For more information, visit TheLeetWorld. The series involves a game called Counter-Strike: Source. I bet most of you people out there have heard of the game. The first season includes 13 uber-smashing action adventure man! It's kind of a source machinima shiz where you get to animate the game-play yourself. My favorite character is Player and his best bro, Chet. He is a horny drunkard who always think about girls and getting drunk while Player is a person who doesn't talk but types in random words that doesn't make sense. And he's obsessed with the radio commands! You guys should watch it. If you're not interested, then don't. I will not hesitate. I'm knackered - Afiq




Counter-Strike fans ; please do watch!

No comments: