Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Izzies :D

Tayib didn't come to school today. I wonder what's his good reason for not coming.

Anyways, I wasn't lonely today because I was chilling with "The Izzies" :D Hahaha! And they are Nizzy, Fizzy, Shizzy & Malzy. Cool kan? We were talking about poklens, the losers etc. It's very interesting actually, hanging out with new good and reliable friends :)

During the 2 free computer periods, we had a round-table conference. Apakan. Fizzy kept on laughing when she wanted to tell us about the phone call that she made with this guy. Whenever she wanted to say the line, she laughs :| She wrote it on a piece of paper instead. "Hi my cute baby ****," said the guy. (Correct me if I'm wrong) Me and Nizzy continued the conversation, assuming that as if it was in MSN :) honeyxkamvangz is now Offline. HAHA!

Then, M went in our class. I don't know, just saying Hi I guess. She wrote this on the blackboard..

Photobucket
i'm so cool like a² ;)
poxlenz xaRvz~


Dipahami. I added the "poxlenz" and Nizzy added the "xaRvz~" :D We're having an ecology field trip tomorrow to R-Town Horticulture Centre around 1PM to 4PM.



Aku nada kawan :( Biartia, The Izzies ada ;)

No comments: