Sunday, June 08, 2008

A LAME tribute to someone :)

It was around 9 o'clock. As I was waking up, my phone started to ring. I grabbed my phone and checked it. I received a new message from this unknown number. So I opened my phone, and do you know what it said? "I hate you, loser". I were like WTH?! I jumped off from bed and strait a way to the bathroom. I sit alone in the corner and thinking. I'm coming undone, I think I'm going to killed myself. Then I get my towel on my almari.

My heart are beating faster than ever, faster than a cars. Suddenly, there was a knock on a door. I don't know which door that the person was knocking. So I cover my face and say," Oh please stranger! Go away!". This person was majal-majal knocking on the door. I teriak-ed, "UI! LARI TAH KAU WAH!".

The lagur-lagur on the door stopped all of a sudden! A mysterious voice came from the other side of the door and said,"Apa ui ui?! Nada nama kah. Wang?" I was like,"Apa tu neraka?" I stood up and kick the pintu down! *BANG* the door go. The stranger also menangis in the end. I was felt ashamed and looked at the orang. IT WAS MY ADIK! But why do he sound like a stranger? Cali.

My adik stood up while garu-ing his kepala and said,"Yo, pedah saja kami kelaie wah." I looked at him with my marah face and said,"SO?! Takut kau kan kelaie sama aku?!" He then ran far far away until I cannot see him. When I got in the car, the radio switched on itself! Why are these things happening to me? Did I did something wrong? I perlahan-lahan go to the radio, trying to pusing the radio scanner. Suddenly, a katuk on the window car. I see it and it was a face! Just a face! Like.. no mata and no hidung or mulut! I remember what my friend said to me. "Ip yiew sea this kiynd of ting, don't tagur! Or eilse, it will haunt you!". So I just sit in the car and started to listen to my iPOD. The song that was on was Secondhand Serenade which was Your call.

Whenever I hear that song, I always think of Amiino Acidz. So I think to myself," Ew. Why am I listening to this lagu? It is bida." Then Amin went out from the house. He was wearing white singlet and a tupi aji. And yes, no pants, just spendet. (WTH) He was korek-ing his hidung while asking me,"Where's the aing sajuk?"

I say,"It's in the aisbok". "Okay, thank you", he replayed. I pull out my pistol and shoot him at the badan. He went down and said,"UGGGHHHH!". I was also tekajut when he said UGGGHHHH. So he was lying there with no blood. What is he? A creature?

As I was walking down the street, I saw this kereta rugged! It was a Toyota Supra! My eyes were shining so bright because the car was kilat-kilat! Oh, I wish I had that car because I'm so sakai when it came to cars. The engine also was sounding so vrooooommm! I saw this man, he usai-usai the car. I asked," Eh, rajin jua."

He turned around and said with a deep voice,"Kenapakan? Sukahati ku wah." Guess who was it? IT WAS AMIN! THE GUY I TIMBAK! But it doesn't matter, he jual the nice kereta, I buy ;) I asked him again," How much is the Toyota Supra?" He said,"Wait. Eh cyg, minjam ceramin". Somebody gave him the ceramin, I don't know who because I was sibuk with my iPOD. Huhu~ Suddenly, he hit me with the spanner! So my story ends here. I was lying down, and I dangar the ambulance siren. My eyes were shutting down and blood was everywhere! sigh. So I died right in the spot.


P/S: THIS STORY IS PURE LAME! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

No comments: