Wednesday, June 11, 2008

R-Town Horticulture Trip

I didn't expect this field trip to be.. exciting :D We get to go out and enjoy nature and experience scientific studies. We took off from school around 1.30PM and reached R-Town Horticulture Centre in about 15 minutes.

Me, Syu'aib and The Izzies were in one group. My loyal friend and I managed to explore and find animals which have not been found by the other groups in the first place. But the annoying thing which bothers us most are the losers and mosquitoes :/ The first animal which I discovered was the snail. And then, we caught small fishes. HAH! It was a "so-called lucky day" for Mr.Lucky to catch the fishes. They took our spot! Hmm, I think we were the first ones to catch the fishes, right? As a reward, Mr.Tiong gave us an extra fishing net :D HAHA! Gagah lah.

Photobucket
Bersama Izzies
L-R: Shizzy, Nizzy, Fizzy, Haady :)
Not in the picture: Malzy
Edited by: Fizzy


We didn't do much after that. Jia Yee caught a live small moth. Good for you :) & I caught one red dragonfly but I accidentally whacked it using both of the nets :s It died so I left it floating on the pond. I feel so.. guilty ; killing an innocent little flying creature. Apakan~ Oh yeah, we didn't even get the chance to shelter under the hut. Pasal sana vanyak poxlen lefakz sana wah, iatah.



Congratulations to Jeremy because he caught one big fish! Vila lagi lefakz? :D

No comments: