Sunday, June 29, 2008

Penitence

Baby, I'm sorry about today's incident. I was stupid. You know I love you so much, deep down inside. Now, I promise to never sulk again and never find someone new. You are the only one who completes me. I don't want to lose you. You're my everything, you know that? I want to make things right again. I won't let you go this way. I must've been so hard on you and I'm sorry for all the things I put you through. I'm sorry for the helping hand I didn't lend. I wish I'd been better person. How do I tell you I'm sorry - with a gesture, a look, a touch? How is it I never realized that I hurt you so much? I'm sorry I hurt you. I didn't mean to. I regret it, I do.So let's start from the beginning and forget. I love you. Please forgive me baby? You're something I'll regret losing. I promise you that. I hope that I'll live longer.. At least, I live to see you successful in your life before I close my eyes.



Nurhafizah Hamzah baby, I LOVE YOU!

No comments: