Sunday, June 29, 2008

John 'Perillys' Cahell ;D

Fathul turns notorious because of his technique of getting away against the tight securities in the mall with his gangsta attitude . Buying bogs when there are policemen roaming the streets, now that's what I called a brave soldier. I knew his world. It was like the world I grew up in Brunei. I knew gangsters and drugs and I was even in a band. It was like he was a long lost brother. Much respect, my man.

Anyways, I made a new friend today. Meeting him in real life was unexpected because all I heard are rumors about him. I guess today is my lucky day. Fathul introduced him to me. He's an awesome person, generous and a friendly person. His name is Johnathan. We met him around in the arcade. He looked disappointed because something awful happened during his birthday today. Oh yeah, he just turned 19! :D

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY JOHN!

Okay, so about this John, a guy who loves to socialize with people. He has many friends but some of 'em hate him. That, I don't know why. Currently schooling in SMSA. He tells interesting stories. Hey! He loooves mysteries! He once told me that he was researching about ghosts and tried to find it for 7 months! He paid people to get some information about it, he went from place to place and in the end, he just found two and they were vampires! How amazing is that? He plays the guitar, well he's practicing for now. And he's a left-handed too! Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani ; these are some of the most uber-awesome guitar Gods! He can speak Malay language but not that fluent. Whenever he tells a story, the main word that he'll say is 'chicks'. Chicks here, chicks there. Everywhere! Chicks, chicks, chicks. His stories are incredible but it's hard to believe whether it's real or it's not real. He's planning to go to France next year because his friend there offered him a job. He said the people there in France, anywhere you go, you'll see people smoking. Even in the park! Anyways, we thought it was some kind of a big job, like a businessman or something that could make really big money. Apparently, he told us that he was going to work in McDonald's, cooking burgers. The salary there is probably around $2,400. Now THAT is big money! But I mean, come on! You'll fly all the way to France just so you can work at freakin' McDonalds?! There's one here in Brunei, hello? Ahh forget it. I'm looking forward to meet him again next time. Until here.

No comments: