Friday, June 06, 2008

Tick tock!

To my dear old retarded friend;

You said I come to school just to sleep ; which is true. So what's your problem? The same goes to your gay friend, Tayib. Rude lahh apalahh, fuck you! Ambung? Whatever lah kambang saja. Are you the one sleeping? You have been ignoring me since a few days after the new kid came to our class. Yusree, obviously. I thought I was your best friend but that silly attitude of yours has got to change. You think you're so cool, a big fucking show-off and shit. You ever said that you ain't cool with The Brothers again. Did you know how I felt? You made a wrong move messing with me. It's okay! Tomorrow, Saturday after school. You best be there, I'll be waiting just to kick yo ass! Bitch! I am the 'who' when you call 'Who's there?'. Don't worry, you got 2 guys to back you up, so it wouldn't be a problem now, ain't it? Ready yourself whenever, jackal.

No comments: