Thursday, June 19, 2008

Malay Friendster

Okay. I'm so bored right now and I changed my Friendster's language into Melayu! :D Ain't that awesome?! I recognize most of the words but some of them just don't make sense! For instance;

Photobucket


Isn't the sentence 'Siapa yang melihat saya', 'Who is looking at me?' in English? HAHA! I suppose 'Who's viewed me?' in Malay is.. 'Siapa yang telah melihat saya?' That sounds weird but whatever. That means there are 474 people viewing my profile that time? Bummer. Another one;

Photobucket


Istimewa? Hmm.. Ain't the word 'Istimewa', 'Special' in English? Kawan Saya (Edit Special) 0.0 HAHAHAH! Sounds so wrong. What is 'featured' in Malay anyway? :/ Please post a reply if any of you know the meaning of 'featured' in Malay.

Photobucket


WHY ISN'T THIS IN MALAY? WHATTHEHECK.Suppose they say;

Adakah kamu ada 'Fan Profile'?
Adakah kamu ini pelakun, band, penyanyi atau model? Jika lurus, sign up sekarang untuk 'Fan Profile'


I added the 'sekarang' =.= Hmmm, I wonder if there's a Brunei version of Friendster. HAHAHAH! IT'S SO GONNA BE OFF THE HIZZAYY! Kawan-ku (Edit tia)


Whatthehell

No comments: