Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Look what my sister wrote about baby :D

My greatest friend, is Nur Hafizah Hamzah. She's 13. She's the greatest. She has the greatest smile ever. She's the greatest friend anyone can have. She's great to hang out with. She has great personality. She is taken by my Brother, Ak Abdul Haadi. She's sometimes funny. She's always right. Don't fight with her, if you do, my brother and I will come after you, mostly, my brother[: If you have a crush on her, make it a crush, but not couples. My brother and her are already couples. Say her names, we'll laugh and call you names too. Hate her, definitely, we'll hate you too. Do revenge on her, three of us will laugh at you in the end. She has few best friends, and lots of friends. She has a beautiful sister, Nur Hamizah Hamzah, and she's taken too[: I love both of them, but the cutest is Hafizah and the prettiest is Hamizah[: Please, don't do bad things to her, if you do, we'll do bad things to you too. I love you Hafizah![: