Friday, June 27, 2008

Talk a lot of bull.

My dad flew off to India yesterday. Don't worry dad, I'll take good care of the others. Some time in the afternoon, me and Fathul wanted to catch a number 38 bus. Turns out the bus didn't come on time. We got pissed and walked our way to Teguh Raya under the hot blazing sun. From there, I called up my auntie to pick us up. We then waited outside Ideal.

There was this Echo, parked outside of Ideal. At first, we didn't know who was the person giving hand signals and such. Fathul thought it was a girl. He dared me to walk up to that car and ask what's up. Forget it, I didn't. When that person stepped out of the car, turns out that HE was an old man. Walked up to us and said,"Are you guys going to Bandar?".

Fathul said,"No, we're going to Muara." The man nodded and walked away. Totally blanked and asked Fathul what is he working as. Guess what? He was working as a 'taxi sapu' 0.0 I don't know what's the meaning in English but I think most of you heard of the word. The fare costs only $1.00.

*Skipped to the part where we chilled at Mamih*


Aiman was doing faces and mocking us with a 'slang' of his. Pictures taken; Aiman is ALWAYS happy.*His shirt*

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Before that, he talked some bull about Daus. Saying that he hates him, whatever. I think Aiman's attitude is a copycat type or something. For instance, if we hate someone, he too must hate that person. Well, he DOES look like a cat :) And not to mention, a two-faced person. You know what I mean right? He talks bull about us to Daus and talks bull about Daus to us. Who to trust? Of course, Daus. After that, I imitated Aiman's foolish dance which moves like a peacock. Here's the video.



I know it's whack. Don't complain. It's funny! & I got a new nickname; Morphine :s The guys gave me that name and I just don't know how did I get it =.='

I miss you, Mrs Davies. I completely understand that you are totally obsessed with Alex Davies. You know I love you. :D

No comments: